St. Vincent’s Resourcing has an exciting opportunity to join a market leading global enterprise. Our client provides software services to Public Sector and Healthcare.
Due to winning an exciting defence programme, my client has a requirement for 10x 3rd Line Support Engineers to join their government clients base in Hereford.
** Suitable candidates must be eligible for SC Clearance and be willing to gain DV Clearance **
The successful candidate will be to provide server and systems administration support alongside the existing team.
- Onsite daily systems administration maintenance activities supporting users of the System
- Working alongside the customer and within a team
- Coordinate with other team members and be able to prioritise and schedule their work
- Development work enhancing the system
- Assisting with coordination and execution of Tier 3 / 4 support initiatives
- Communicate clearly with others, particularly technical concepts to non-technical users.
- Educated to degree level or equivalent
- Microsoft Windows client/server system architectures and administration
- Microsoft Exchange Server; Microsoft SharePoint
- Virtualisation (VM WARE)
- Storage solutions including Storage Area Network Arrays (SANs) and Backup Recovery Systems
- Public Sector experience ideally in Defence
- Microsoft® Certified Systems Engineer (MCSE) or equivalent certification strongly recommended
- Some knowledge of LAN/WAN network architectures and Cisco IOS based routers/switches
A competitive basic salary depending on experience, with extensive learning, development and progression opportunities and a generous benefits package.
For more information please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0141 899 0056.