St. Vincent’s Resourcing has an exciting opportunity to join a market leading global enterprise. Our client provides customer experience solutions to organisations and their customers.
Due to continued growth, my client has a requirement for Senior Software Developer to join their office in Glasgow.
The successful candidate will design and create high-quality software which helps customer services to be brilliant. Developing components using high-level languages (Java), database design techniques and developing a variety of software. Its scope covers all aspects from detailed programming to high level system design from the concept or model stage through development, testing deployment and product owner acceptance stage.
- Responsible for designing and implementing software products
- Create development, test and production environments
- Creating and executing automated tests
- Priorities and organise own work to deliver to agreed deadlines
- Works cooperatively with others to achieve team goals
- Contributes actively in team activities, sharing experience and ideas
- Motivates other team members, offers technical guidance to other developers
- Mentoring and steering tech conversation
- Supporting team lead developer when required
- Educated to degree level or equivalent
- Significant experience in Java programming
- Experience in creating clearly documented analysis, design and test specification
- Experience with web containers like Apache Tomcat
- Experience of SQL or NoSQL
- Knowledge of industry standard build/ development tools including; Maven, Ant and Jenkins
- Java frameworks; Spring or Hibernate
- Experience using CI/CD
- TDD principals
- Agile methodologies
- Cloud & Virtualisation; AWS or Azure
- Containerisation and Orchestration; Docker or Kubernetes
- Background in Windows server (2012 / 2016) and Windows server infrastructure in including
- Testing Frameworks; Selenium or JUnit
A competitive basic salary depending on experience, with extensive learning, development and progression opportunities and a generous benefits package.
For more information please send your CV to email@example.com or call 0141 899 0056.