St. Vincent’s Resourcings’ Global Systems Integrator client is an IT innovator across multiple business domains having successfully delivered industry-wide custom solutions. One of their more recent documented successes have come in the Private Sector. To complement their growth, they are looking to add an experienced Salesforce Developer to their team in Leeds.
The successful candidate will be responsible for the development and maintenance of Salesforce applications. Your primary focus will be custom Salesforce development and integration with third-party services. You will be working with other engineers and developers on different layers of the infrastructure. Therefore, a commitment to collaborative problem solving, sophisticated design, and creating quality products is essential.
- Translate functional requirements into technical requirements
- Design and build high-performance, reusable, and reliable Apex code with best practices
- Ensure the best possible quality of the application
- Take ownership of project work and developing client relationships (should be a confident self-starter)
- Identify bugs and align with requirements during debugging
- Write test classes for the class that you develop and ensure more than 80% code coverage
- Test bug fixes to make sure they work as per requirements, then deploy them to production
- Apex development
- Worked with an editor such as MavensMate or Eclipse for force.com
- Visualforce page development
- Ability to communicate with customers and provide consultation on Salesforce solutions
- Hands-on experience in administration setup, e.g., managing users, security controls, and data as well as creating roles, profiles, and reports.
- Experience in designing custom objects, custom fields, picklists, page layouts, workflow, approval processes, validation rules, custom tabs, reports, Visualforce pages, dashboards, and email generation according to application requirements
- Good problem-solving skills and ability to give optimal solutions
A competitive basic salary of circa £55K+ depending on experience, with extensive learning, development and progression opportunities and a generous benefits package. For more information please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0141 899 0056.