St. Vincent’s Resourcings’ Global Systems Integrator client is an IT innovator across multiple business domains having successfully delivered industry-wide custom solutions. One of their more recent documented successes have come in the Public Sector. To complement their growth, they are looking to add an experienced Cloud Technical Solutions Engineer/ Google Cloud (Apigee) Developer to their team in Leeds.
The successful candidate will manage the customer’s problem through effective diagnosis, resolution or implementation of new investigation tools to increase productivity for customer issues on Google Cloud Platform products.
- Develop an in-depth understanding of Google's product technology and underlying architectures by troubleshooting, reproducing, determining the root cause for customer reported issues, and building tools for faster diagnosis, so we can identify and resolve future challenges quickly.
- Act as a consultant and subject matter expert for internal stakeholders in engineering, sales, and customer organizations to resolve technical deployment obstacles and improve Google Cloud.
- Work closely with multiple product and engineering teams to find ways to improve the supportability, products, and interact with our Site Reliability Engineering (SRE) teams to drive high-quality production.
- Understand customer challenges and advocate for their needs with cross-functional teams
- Experience in designing and building proxy APIs on Apigee platform with strong knowledge of Restful API design principles
- Experience in API Security (OAuth 2.0, Basic Auth, JWT, SAML, API Key), Authentication, Authorization and Identity, Traffic Management, Token Management, API analytics, Caching and Throttling.
- Build and create custom policies and shared flows
A competitive basic salary of circa £60K+ depending on experience, with extensive learning, development and progression opportunities and a generous benefits package. For more information please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0141 899 0056.