Clinical Data Analyst – Outside IR35
St Vincents Consulting is recruiting a Data Analyst for a Project Team focused on decommissioning clinical systems (Acute).
Initial 6 month contract with a NHS Trust, with possible extensions. Day rates flexible and negotiable dependent on experience - c£350pd
Work can be done fully remote.
You'll be supporting the Project Manager in decommissioning legacy applications.
The project team will be required to:
- Review legacy systems including those partially migrated.
- Identify data migration requirements ensuring that regulatory implication of data retention is considered.
- Develop and execute the data migration process and decommission the legacy systems.
- Must have experience in Business Analysis/Data Analysis - supporting data migration projects.
- Knowledge of acute healthcare systems
- Re-engineered reports from a database
- Able to extract the information necessary to understand what the client needs from a data management perspective.
- Able to articulate decommissioning data requirements – can collaborate with the Project Manager and client to understand and document the rational and valid business justification for the retention of data.
- Knowledge of information governance